Get this speedy broccoli slaw stir fry that’s packed full of flavor & totally AIP on the table in 30 minutes or less. Perfect for weeknights & hangry times! This dish comes together & cooks speedily, so make sure to set everything out ready to go before you fire up your stovetop!
1. Shred broccoli stems using food processor.
2. Add 2 tablespoons coconut aminos and 1 tablespoon honey to a bowl large enough to marinate the pork strips.
3. Peel and mince the garlic. Peel and grate the ginger.
4. Add half of the minced garlic and about a third of the grated ginger to the marinade bowl. Add the pork strips to that bowl and toss to evenly coat in the marinade.
5. In a second smaller bowl, add the arrowroot powder, then whisk in 4 tablespoons coconut aminos, 1 tablespoon honey, and remaining minced garlic and ginger. Set this stir-fry sauce aside for later.
6. Slice onion and mushrooms into 1⁄4-inch slices. Chop the green onions, separating the green and white parts.
7. Heat a large wok over medium-high heat, so it is hot but not smoking. Add 1 tablespoon oil and cook pork in single layer until it is only just cooked through, about 3 minutes total, flipping only once. Transfer the cooked pork to a bowl and wipe out the wok with a paper towel.
8. Add 2 tablespoons oil to the wok. Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until they are barely cooked and glossy, about 1 minute.
9. Add the sauce from step 5 and cook, until it has thickened and reduced by about half, about 30 seconds.
10. Add the broccoli slaw and stir-fry until it is bright green but still very crisp, about 1 minute. Return the cooked pork and add white parts of the sliced green onions to the wok, stirring to combine. Cook until the pork has warmed through and the broccoli slaw is barely softened, about 1 minute. Turn off heat and place in serving dishes.
11. Garnish with green onion pieces and cilantro.
To save even more time, use a 12 ounce package of pre-shredded broccoli slaw.