Stir Fried Pork with Cabbage Noodles
An easy stir fry dish made grain free and speedy by using pre shredded cabbage in place of noodles. Cabbage noodles satisfy that craving for crunch!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Chop the onion, green onions, mint and cilantro. Set aside. Make sure everything you will need is accessible as this cooks fast, especially in a wok.
- Heat a 14 inch wok or large pan with 1/2 a tablespoon of the coconut oil over high heat. When it is hot enough to stir fry, a drop of water will evaporate from the pan in a second or two.
- Add the onion and soften for 1 – 2 minutes before adding half of the cabbage along with half of the garlic, ginger, coconut aminos and fish sauce. Stir fry until crisp-tender, about 1-2 minutes, keeping it moving so that it doesn’t stick. Remove from the wok or pan and set aside in a large salad bowl.
- Add the remaining cabbage to the pan and repeat, stir frying for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from the wok or pan also.
- Use the remaining 1/2 tbl of coconut oil and allow it to heat in the wok or pan. Add the ground pork, along with the remaining garlic, ginger, coconut aminos and fish sauce. Stir in the Thai basil and stir fry, keeping the pork moving and breaking it up with a spatula so that you get nice evenly sized pieces. Cook thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
- Return the cabbage and onion mixture to the wok or pan, tossing together. If your pan isn’t large enough for everything to fit, put everything into a large salad bowl instead.
- Check seasoning and adjust to taste, then add the green onions, mint and cilantro leaves.
- Add the lime juice and toss to combine before serving.