Nothing says “summer time is here!” to me more than a refreshing, fruity frozen treat! So here’s a little gift from me to you: 21 AIP popsicle recipes that you can enjoy this summer with minimal effort, with everything from coconut water to fudgsicles included!
If you’re in the market for a traditional popsicle mold, this is the set that I use to make mine. If you’re looking for something that can go straight from the freezer into little hands, I like these silicone freeze pop molds. Or if you’re looking for a fun non-traditional mold, check out these rocket and astronaut shapes – how fun are they?!
Onto the popsicles!
- Blackberry Basil Popsicles from Healing Family Eats
- Cantaloupe Mint Paletas from Rubies and Radishes
- Carob Fudgsicles from Slightly Lost Girl
- Carob Fudge Popsicles from Beyond The Bite 4 Life
- Cherry Blossom Popsicles from The Real Food Guide (watch out for that typo!)
- Coconut Water Ice Pops from The Coconut Mama
- Creamy Dreamy Strawberry Mint Popsicles from Vibrant Life Army Wife
- Creamy Honeydew Popsicles with Lime from Meatified
- Dairy Free Blueberry Vanilla Popsicles from Living Healthy with Chocolate (use alcohol free vanilla)
- Dairy Free Yogurt & Cherry Popsicles from The Spunky Coconut
- Kombucha Berry Popsicles from Phoenix Helix
- Lemon & Mint Water Kefir Popsicles from Salixisme
- Mango Lime Pops from Love and Lemons
- Peach Lavender Popsicles from Weed Em and Reap
- Pineapple Lime Popsicles from Autoimmune Paleo
- Roasted Balsamic Fig Popsicles from Tasty Yummies
- Rocket Popsicles from Stupid Easy Paleo
- Strawberry Sage Popsicles from Almost Bananas
- Sweet Potato Paletas from Sweet Treats
- Watermelon Pineapple Ice Pops from Against All Grain
- Wild Blackberry Mint Popsicles from It’s Me, Charlotte!
Click here to Pin this post!