Okies, this one is really straightforward and livens up any plain ol’ salad greens with a punch of color! Most raspberry dressing recipes out there are for vinaigrette, but since I detest strong vinegar tastes that totally wasn’t for me. This, however, makes a lovely creamy dressing which clings beautifully to leaves but still has the tang of fresh raspberries.Print
Paleo raspberry salad dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tbl coconut butter
- 1 tbl coconut oil
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (optional; leave out if your raspberries are sweet)
- Juice of half a lime
- Unceremoniously dump the cup of raspberries in the food processor and whiz until liquidy.
- Optional step: strain the puree through some cheesecloth or through a sieve to remove the seeds. Not necessary, but it does make the dressing easier to pour and avoids those little seeds between the teeth thing that everyone tries to ignore 😉
- Add the raspberries back into the processor once strained if you did that.
- Blend together the raspberries with all the other ingredients. Done!