(Want to know how I meal plan a month in minutes? Here's how!)
Everything tastes better when it’s bite size. That’s a scientific fact. I’m sure it is. It also possibly makes these delicious mini meatballs even more addictive. These are pretty versatile babies and I like to make a double batch at a time and keep them in the fridge for snacks or lunches. I’ve done the traditional “spaghetti” and meatballs thing with these, but I’ve also thrown them in a cucumber salad, devoured them on their own post-workout and served them as cute little appetizers. The best thing about them? I can’t choose! They’re super fast to make because I don’t roll them, I portion them out using a little cookie scoop. But the other great thing about these mini meatballs is that they’re super fast to cook because they’re so teeny. I still haven’t made up my mind which of those two positives is the best. One thing’s for sure, though, it’s hard to keep hold of these mini meatballs because everybody loves them!Print
Thai Mini Meatballs
Mini meatballs make cute little appetizers, make ahead snacks or a quick meal added o your favorite “spaghetti” sauce. Plus they cook in about 10 minutes!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: Approximately 36 - 40 mini meatballs 1x
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking tray; set aside for later.
- In a bowl, whisk the Thai red curry paste, coconut aminos and fish sauce together. Add the beaten egg & combine.
- Add the ground beef and coat it in the liquid mixture. Add the almond flour, Thai basil, cilantro and salt. Use your hands to work the mixture until everything is just combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, portion out your meatballs, dropping them onto the baking tray.
- Cook until done, about 10 minutes. Put the tray under the broiler for 1 minute to brown.