There are a LOT of “paleo” ebooks out there in the world. And while a lot of them are pretty neat, they’re also usually full of recipes that aren’t so great for people who are just starting out on Paleo.
Why? Because they are very often full of “paleoized” recipes and treats. While those are fine (in moderation) later on in most people’s Paleo journeys, it can get pretty confusing for people who are new and just starting to find their feet to come across those kind of “Paleo” recipes.
Why is that so great? Because if you use Squeaky Clean Paleo as a template for how to eat on those programs, you can’t go wrong – and don’t have to worry about whether or not a recipe or ingredient is “allowed”. Yay!
What’s included in the Squeaky Clean Paleo eBook:
- 100+ grain free and dairy free recipes with full page color photos – it also includes dairy options for Primal peeps
- Recipes for Breakfasts, Soups & Salads, Pork, Poultry, Red Meat, Seafood, Sides, Dressings, Sauces, Spices, and Snacks
- Several quick and easy recipes as well as recipes that can be made ahead of time
- Comprehensive guide for stocking your grain free pantry
- Index listing recipes by ingredients as well as carb count (5-10 g net carbs and under 5 g net carbs)
- “How To” pages with step by step instructions and photos
- Nutritional information estimates (including carb count)
- Egg free options for breakfasts!
Want to know the best thing about the recipes in Squeaky Clean Paleo? They’re simple, easy and delicious! Take a peek at these pictures – Pulled Pork Frittata on the left and Fish Tacos on the right!
Squeaky Clean Paleo is ON SALE until the end of January. If you want to scoop up a copy at 27% off, head on over to Living Low Carb… One Day At A Time for more details and a FREE sneak peek downloadable PDF excerpt from the book!